Would it even be my blog if I didn’t share with you my makeup bits and bobs I got for Christmas this year? Absolutely not!
I love makeup, and I’m pretty certain my family know this too (hence the amount I received). I’m extremely grateful for everything I received this year.. including these makeup products. One thing I will say is.. I must really bang on about only buying and using cruelty free makeup, because every single product is just that.. cruelty free!
Anyway, onto the products.. you’ll be able to tell by my list that I am still obsessed with makeup revolution. There just isn’t a brand like it, such good quality, for a fraction of the price..
- Makeup revolution – blusher reloaded – sweet pea
- Makeup revolution – lip crème – cherry 132
- Makeup revolution – lip crème – rouge 141
- Wet n wild – mega length mascara – very black
- Makeup revolution – satin kiss lip liner – rose
- Sosu – lip tint gloss – I don’t care
- Makeup revolution – shimmer bomb mini collection
- The body shop – lip butter – coconut
- Makeup revolution – lip crème – excess 138
- Makeup revolution – velvet kiss lip crayon – icon
- Makeup revolution – satin kiss lip liner – icon
- Beauty bay – 16 colour palette – fiery
- Escape & unwind by Millie mackintosh – decadent duo lip balm & lipstick