When it comes to my everyday makeup, I avoid a full face like you wouldn’t believe! Gone are the days where I would sit for hours applying who knows how much makeup to my face.. now I use the bare minimum..
I love makeup, I love buying it, I love wearing it and I also love expressing myself through it, but sometimes simplicity is key.. especially when you’re too busy to care. Something quick and easy, that still makes me look put together but doesn’t cost me an hour of my time every morning. I wear makeup that I know will stay in place all day long, regardless of the weather and something that can be easily wiped off at the end of the day.
Don’t get me wrong, I love a full glam and I definitely still wear it regularly, but not as much as I used to do. I’ve accumulated products that work really well for my skin and allow me to have my makeup done in 15 minutes tops.. less time on makeup, more time in bed I say!
- Morphe brushes – Eyebrow palette – Brow8
- Revolution – Conceal & define concealer – C1
- Garnier – BB cream – Original light
- Rimmel – Stay matte powder – 001 Transparent
- Revolution – Eye shadow palette – Reloaded
- Maybelline – Lash sensational mascara – Intense black
- Revolution – Bronzer – Ultra bronze
- Rimmel – Lasting finish blush – 010 Santa rose
- Mac cosmetics – Mineralize skinfinish – Soft & gentle
- Superdrug – Lip balm – The little moisturising blue stick