I’m still as obsessed with makeup as I was when I first discovered it.. so as the years go by, my collection just keeps growing. And as much as I love trying out new makeup, there are just some that will stay with me forever.
I’ve definitely got my favourites, the ones I will re purchase over and over again and the ones I use on a daily basis. I was looking through my makeup collection and realised just how much I am a creature of habit. Once I find a makeup product that works for me, I will keep buying it.. obviously I’ll try new products, but I will always have the ones I know will never fail me.
I buy my makeup from a few different places, but for the most part; it’s either Boots, Superdrug, Beauty Bay or Selfridges..
- Revolution bronzer – Ultra bronze – £4
- Nyx cosmetics butter gloss – Fortune cookie – £5.50
- The balm cosmetics – Marylou manizer – £20
- Benefit – Hoola bronzer – £27
- Revolution lipstick – Prime – £5.99
- Anastasia beverly hills brow powder duo – Soft brown – £24
- Too faced eye shadow primer – glitter glue – £17
- Anastasi beverly hills concealer – 0.5 – £18
- Revolution lip liner – Noble – £4
- Revolution conceal & define concealer – C1 – £7