Everyone has them, no matter how small. We all want to achieve something..
When it comes to my own life goals, I have many.. and I mean many. In every aspect of my life I want to achieve something. As far as my career is concerned, I feel like this is one of my main focuses right now, as well as personal relationships. These two are where all my attention is, at this stage in my life.
Life goals can be anything from what you want to achieve in the next year or in the next 5, there is no limit when it comes to this. For the longest time, I restricted myself on how far I could go (in terms of career) but over the past year or so I’ve really understood there is absolutely no limit as to what you can achieve and how far you can go in life.
One of my favourite things to do is write down all my goals. I have a list of goals I want to achieve for the rest of this year, I have a list of what I want to achieve by the end of 2021 and I have another list for what I want to achieve in 5 years time. The lists are never ending and I find myself adding to them all the time.
I find comfort in pushing myself to be the best possible person I can be. So when it comes to my life goals, I have no limit.. at least not any more. If I want it enough, I’ll have it. It’s taken a while for me to get to this point (and a lot of mental training) but I’m glad I’ve finally reached a point of creating goals I know I will achieve.
I’m putting this down to my knowledge on the law of attraction and manifestation. Align and manifest your desires and you can have whatever you want.. you just have to put in the work. I think it’s important to acknowledge what you want to achieve in life. So I thought I would share some of my life goals to give you an idea and maybe inspire you to start creating your own;
- Happiness – I feel like this is a pretty obvious one to anyone, we all just strive to be happy in all aspects of our lives. To a certain extent I’ve already got this, but there is always room for improvement. I want to be completely happy for the rest of my life.
- Soulmate – I want to meet my life partner, I know I will and feel very comfortable in this.. (manifestation is my best friend).
- Marriage and children – Just like finding my soulmate, I want to get married at some point and have children while I am still relatively young. Not everyone wants this, but this has been something I have wanted for as long as I can remember.
- Financially stable – I want to be in a position to have whatever I desire (I mean this in the least big headed way possible), I want to be able to travel, treat myself, get my family anything they want, give back, help out people and animals.
- See the world – I think I’ve spoke about travel enough on my blog for you to know this is one of my main goals in life. There is just so much out there to see and I want to see it all. Travel makes my soul happy.. and that’s what we all strive for isn’t it?
- Make sure my family and loved ones get the most out of life – I adore my family and friends and all I want to do is see them happy, whichever way that may be. If I can play a part in that, then I will.
- Help and give back as much as possible – I’ve always been one to help wherever possible, so one of my goals is to do whatever I can to help in any way I can. May that be with people or animals.. whatever I can do, I will.
- Lots of land – I think I mentioned this before on a post but I want to have enough land to be able to look after injured or abandoned or any animal in need of my help. My soul purpose is to help animals, so I want to be able to fulfill this.
- Complete my bucket list – I recently wrote my bucket list, it was one of the best things I did. I go through life thinking ‘yep I would love to do that’ then often it goes to the back of my mind as regular life resumes. So I decided it was a good idea to write them all down so that one day I can get them all ticked off. It’s so fun to write, so if you haven’t got one already, I recommend making one.
- Have a library in my home – Little bit of a random one but ever since I was younger I have always wanted a library in my home (I’m blaming beauty and the beast). When I say library, I mean a full blown one, with the moving ladder that goes round the room so you can pick out the book you want to read.
- Successful businesses – I’d say I have quite a business mind, but more so this past couple of years. There are a few things I want to succeed, as far as businesses.. you’ll have to wait and see what they are though!
- Successful blog – I love my blog! Every single thing about it, I just love it. I want it to be successful, I want to do this forever but also make a career out of it.