I was looking through my posts and realised I have never done a book haul. I’ve done makeup, skincare that sort’a stuff but never a book haul. Considering I’m obsessed with reading, it’s kinda strange that I’ve never done one.
As you probably already know I love a good book, mainly self help and thriller. But this post will have no self help books in; this post is all about the good old fiction books. I usually read thriller, just because they tend to have more about them, something that keeps me gripped throughout. Also I like to throw in a romantic book every now and then.
I mean, who doesn’t love a good haul.. I know I do, probably because I’m nosy and I absolutely love to see what people are reading and get some recommendations on new books I should buy.
Anyway, this collection has accumulated over the past couple of months and has a variety of books in, some genres I’ve never read before. But the year of 2020 is all about trying new things, including books..
I will link the books I can find on Amazon below, for anyone interested.
- Peter May – The man with no face
- Sue Fortin – The birthday girl
- J.K. Rowling – Harry Potter and the philosopher’s stone
- J.K. Rowling – Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets
- Sarah Morgan – Miracle on 5th avenue
- Sarah Morgan – One summer in Paris
- Laura Hillenbrand – Unbroken
- Carole Matthews – It’s now or never
- Heidi Swain – The cherry tree cafe
- Josephine Cox – Midnight
- Carole Matthews – Welcome to the real world
- Holly Martin – The holiday cottage by the sea
- James Patterson – Murder house
As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.