I think we’ve all established that I’m a self help book kinda girl..
I’ve done a few reviews on specific books which I absolutely love and would recommend anyone to buy. But right now there are so many out there that buying them all and reviewing them is near enough impossible.
As I’ve mentioned before, I do my research and find the best ones for me at that point. And the more research I do, the more I add to my list (I’ll hopefully get down it all one day). I’ve built up quite a bit of a collection, but weirdly they become quite addictive. You see how they can change your life, mostly your mind, so buying more is always exciting. Getting your teeth into another book, another perspective, another spin on how to use the Law of Attraction is something you want more of… so you buy more.
But as I don’t have them all just yet, I figured I would do a wish list of all the ones I hope to buy one day.
If you’re a self help book kind of person, or are just starting to read them, this post will come in very handy..
- The book you wish your parents had read (and your children will be glad that you did)
- The chimp paradox: The mind management programme to help you achieve success, confidence and happiness
- The courage to be disliked: How to free yourself, change your life and achieve real happiness
- 12 rules for life: An antidote to chaos
- Thinking, fast and slow
- The power of now: A guide to spiritual enlightenment
- Mindset – updated edition: Changing the way you think to fulfil your potential
- Everything is f*cked: A book about hope
- Feel the fear and do it anyway: How to turn your fear and indecision into confidence and action
- The four agreements: A practical guide to personal freedom
- The 7 habits of highly effective people: Powerful lessons in personal change
- The accelerated: Success is a choice
- Manifest now
- The 48 laws of power (The Robert Greene collection)
- Free your energy: The path to freedom, mental clarity, and a life of enjoyment
- Build your brain power: The art of smart thinking (Teach yourself)
I’m always open to new recommendations for books I should read, so if you have any.. let me know!
As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.