I say ‘New’.. it’s new for me. They aren’t new releases, just recently added to my collection. If you didn’t already know, I absolutely love all things makeup, especially the brand Makeup Revolution. So it was only right I added a few more of their products to my collection.
I actually got these for Christmas (Which I’m very grateful for). My family asked what I wanted for Christmas and obviously I said makeup, but nothing too expensive. Another big thing for me now is only purchasing cruelty free makeup (luckily Makeup Revolution is just that).
Only one of the items below is from another brand.. E.l.f cosmetics. And that too is cruelty free. This is a brand I’ve heard so much about but never actually used any of their products. Until a couple of days ago when I tried the eye shadow palette for the first time. The quality is amazing and the packaging makes it a perfect size to travel with.
I’m pretty sure all of the products below were purchased in Superdrug (for my UK readers). But they are available in many other stores around the world.
I’ve used a couple of the products from the list below and honestly, Makeup Revolution never fails, the quality and price of their makeup is one of the best I have ever tried. I’m so glad I added more of this brand to my makeup collection and I will carry on doing so.
- E.l.f mad for matte eye shadow palette – 2 summer breeze – £10
- Revolution flawless foils – Retreat – £5
- Revolution x soph nude lipstick – Cake – £4
- Revolution sheer lip – Crush 111 – £4
- Revolution renaissance lip liner – Noble – £4
- Revolution precious stone lip topper – Rose quartz – £4
- Revolution precious stone liquid eye liner – Gold dust – £4
- Revolution jewel collection lip topper – Exquisite – £4
I’ll add some links below to the items I can find on Amazon, (sometimes it’s easier to order from there).
- Revolution flawless foils – Retreat
- Revolution x soph nude lipstick – Cake
- Revolution renaissance lip liner – Noble
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.